Holiday Gift Guides
As promised, Holiday Gift Guide are here!
Tis the season! I kicked off the holiday season early this year because you know what, my house needed some extra cheer. It’s been quite a year and any chance to brighten up my day, sounds good to me.
In an effort to continue to make this upcoming season as stress free as possible, I’ve started shopping early as well! I’ve compiled it all into one place that it easy and packed with awesome goodies I know your loved ones will enjoy. The gift guides have been broken down into categories to help simplify your holiday shopping.
This will be the page to come back to for all your gift needs! I’ll be updating it as I find new and awesome deals that I want to share with you all!
- Belt Buckle Fedora – This is my all time favorite hat that I wear year round. Perfect accent to spruce up any outfit (under $20)
- Turtle Neck Sweater – Super soft and cozy
- Button Fly Jeans – they hug in all the right places
- Black Cami – perfect for layering!
- Tie Belt Coat – dress up or down and great for layering
- Name necklace – Delicate and a sweet touch
- Booties – the most shopped item this year! size up one half size
- Gold Bangles – these are on my xmas list. Love a good bangle stack
- Nude Heels – the perfect pair of nude heels that go with everything
- Power Foam Roller – Perfect for sore muscles
- Silicone Ring – comfy and great for an active life style
- Massage Gun – grabbing this for hubby
- Terry Joggers – James’ all time fav joggers to work out in
- Anker Wireless Headphones – comfy in the ear and great sound
- Reebok Nano – the best training shoe. Only shoe James will wear!
- Cushioned Ankle Socks – keep feet dry and supported
- Manduka Pro Mat – no slip mat ideal for yoga or stretching
- Sherpa Reversible Throw – one side faux fur the other sherpa
- Fleece Blanket – cozy, warm and gorgeous to lay out
- Buffalo Check Throw – love the pattern for the holidays
- Faux Fur Blanket – SO popular last year. Going to snag for our master
- Tassel throw – I have the pink in Kenzie’s room and just snagged another
- Make up Storage Case – perfect to keep make up organized
- Sigma Brush Set – Sigma brushes are my favorite. So soft and last years!
- Translucent Setting Powder – My go to powder to set my make up
- Liquid Extension Mascara – the only mascara I’ll wear now! No damage and washes off in little tubes.
- Shape Tape Glow Wand – A great highlight with easy applicator
- Tinted CC Cream – #1 product I own. I use it as my foundation.
- Eye Shadow Palette – beautiful neutral color palette
- Skin Mist – Such a dewey spray for a skin refresh or to set make up
- Make up Mirror – perfect lighting for a make up lover
- Shape Tape Concealer – creamy and easily bendable concealer. the only one I wear
- Drunk Elephant “Littles” – a great way to try out this high end, clean ingredient line!
- Matcha Stick – This is my ride of die product. I use it on my lips and dry spots
- Ice and Jade Roller Duo – Fun easy way to pamper at home
- Facial steamer and cleaner – The ultimate at home spa experience. The steamer opens your pores and the cleaner sucks out all the gunk leaving your skin glowing and clean
- Make up Eraser – Gently removes make up with out pulling! It’s seriously magic
- Chia Seed Oil – I use this product daily. It’s the perfect about of moisture with out leaving the skin oily.
- Make up Sponges – A dupe for the $20 Beauty blender!
- Confidence in a Cream – This is such a great moisturizer to use under make up but also to throw on by itself. It gives such a healthy glow!
- 24k Gold Eye mask – These really help to brighten and depuff those under eyes. Pop them in the fridge for ultimate relaxation