Spaghetti with Mushroom Ragu Sauce – Family Favorite
I asked and you all have spoken! One hundred percent of you all requested to see more recipes from me and so this week I made a yummy spaghetti with mushroom ragu sauce on stories. I also saved it all to my highlights in case you missed it.
So here you are! My spaghetti with mushroom ragu sauce recipe. It’s my first time using this recipe template so please bare with me while I get used to everything!
Spaghetti with Mushroom Ragu Sauce
- ground turkey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 package spaghetti noodles
- parmesan cheese
- 21 seasoning salute
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet, heat up oil and garlic. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook until onions are translucent. Season as needed
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook until tender. Strain, rinse, and set aside.
- Add turkey meat and cook until browned. Season as needed.
- Pour in pasta sauce and bring to a simmer
- Add cooked noodles to sauce and combine.
- Top with shaved parmesan cheese if desired.
These are the spices I used. If you haven’t tried the Trader Joes 21 seasoning salute, you should try it with your next Italian inspired meal.
I’d love to know if you try it out! Send me a DM or comment to let me know what you think!